Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Bank account info not showing on print out of coronavirus stimulus registration portal. The site says I'm set up for direct deposit and has my onfo correct but it is xxxxx'd out on print out. Is it safe to submit? I cant wait for a paper check.

Is the turbo tax + IRS method slower than someone using only an IRS tool to get the stimulus refund??? 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Bank account info not showing on print out of coronavirus stimulus registration portal. The site says I'm set up for direct deposit and has my onfo correct but it is xxxxx'd out on print out. Is it safe to submit? I cant wait for a paper check.

No, there is no timing difference in where you register for your stimulus payment.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Trifecta

This does not appear to be accurate, my stimuls registration was accepted, and a fresh download still shows account info XX'd out.

AlanT222
Expert Alumni

Your account information is most likely masked for your protection.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Filling for stimulus payment. How long after being accepted by the IRS will it show being processed?

@carlosgst1968 according to news outlets, payments should be in accounts by the 14th. 

Any numbers I should look out for on the 2019 tax return for the stimulus payment that will affect how much I'lll be getting on stimulus payment? Reason I ask is the IRS2GO app is not working for me, maybe because I don't know how much I'm supposed to receive or it's still early to check

@cobandu1 wrote:

Any numbers I should look out for on the 2019 tax return for the stimulus payment that will affect how much I'lll be getting on stimulus payment? Reason I ask is the IRS2GO app is not working for me, maybe because I don't know how much I'm supposed to receive or it's still early to check

See this IRS website for stimulus payment information - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

caelum123
Returning Member

So if we used the stimulus tool to do a simple return will it update in time for the first round of direct deposits or will we be put on later.  I did my normal 2018 return but my bank changed so used this tool to update it  for the 2019 return using new bank on 4/05 and says was accepted.  Hope it doesn't try to use my old bank and get rejected.  Anyone know how long it takes them to update direct deposit info with tool?

I wonder if people who have used turbo tax to get the stimulus payment are still waiting 

Also why isn't there a turbo tax feature to check the status of the stimulus check?

@cobandu1 I'm still waiting for mine. Did my stimulus registration last week on the 5th

hi can anyone help me since irs is low on workers at the moment i tried calling the irs my problem is i checked the "get my payment" irs tool to check status on stimulus payment and the results says "payment status not available, we cannot determine eligibility at this time" could this mean the irs has not looked to my return yet?

Did you get a response like this?

"Payment Status Not Available

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

For more information on the eligibility rules, see our Frequently Asked Questions page."

I did too. I registered as a non filer via the turbo tax portal on April 5th and my return was accepted by the IRS.  I don't know what to do.  Anybody have any idea what to do?

Trifecta

"Payment Status Not Available"

A little Google-Fu was in order.  Three people in my household with varying circumstances got this message. Looks like pretty much everyone is getting this message, I couldn't find an exception....

They JUST opened it up, may have overloaded on the back-end, or any other glitch.   Try again later.

STAY SAFE!

you said $585.15 stimulus has been put in my direct deposit on 1//14/2021? where is it. [Removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies