Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I did the same thing. I updated my DD on the 16th and still havent got my money. Still saying that I'm approved for payment and they will post my payment date when its processed. 

For people who entered their bank info on the get my payment tool before 04/22 we supposedly are to be included in the next wave of deposits by 04/29th.  I posted this yesterday but for some strange reason my posts with website links so here’s the info in the article. 

Are disappearing assuming by TurboTax people thinking it’s spam that or they prefer people be left In the dark, 
WASHINGTON—In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information.

These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department.

The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29.

Can we get back on track. Everyone responding to this person is giving him the attention hes seeking. Im tired of getting these updages for this. 

I am currently locked out of the get my payment portal( I confirmed it resets if you check prior to the 24 hour period), although based on everyones responses the status is either the same eligible with no deposit date or getting a check sent out on the 24th. Some are lucky to have received them others keep in mind it says sent out on the 24th , meaning they put it in their mailbox on the 24th. It will be a few days. 

Im STRESSED. but that doesnt make them move faster. Just hurry up and wait. Lol

However the get my payment link still hasn’t updated with a deposit date am hoping that’s something they overlooked updating on the irs’s part but typically it’s takes 2 days for a deposit to be sent from the irs to the federal reserve bank and 2 days to be sent to our bank so hopefully by Tuesday, Wednesday it will be in our bank accounts. 

CRUZ3017
Returning Member

They still don't have a deposit date for me. Your not the only one still waiting 

There were 2 options, "received a return" or "owed money". Do you know what you checked?

you're gonna be so mad when you realize why this page kept putting me off til the next day because of too many attempts trying to log in to either put in or update my checking information, so my stimulus check has a place to go to so i can finally get to it! 
my stupid 'ADDRESS' was the Culprit, it kept saying continuously, "Your Information Does Not Match Ours,' even though i KNEW everything i was putting in was CORRECT!
IT'S EXTREMELY CASE SENSITIVE, it needed me to TYPE MY ADDRESS Exactly as it is on my W2!
I SWEAR, THIS IS WHAT STOPPED ME FROM GETTING TO THE NEXT PAGE WHERE YOU FINALLY PUT IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFO:
1. I kept putting in South when my W2 only has an S for the word South, (NO PERIODS OR COMMAS, THESE 2 PAGES HATE PERIODS AND COMMAS IN ANYTHING, IT DOESN'T WANT COMMAS WHEN YOU'RE PUTTING IN YOUR (AGI-Annual Gross Income EITHER, 
2. i kept putting the word Drive in my address, when my W2 actually says Dr, 'again with no period'

i hope this helps someone:
as soon as i typed in an exact replica of what was on my W2, it finally took me to the next page where putting in the checking account information was a much smoother ride!
By The Way:
I Found My (Actual) Annual Gross Income on the very first page turbo tax brings you to after you log in, scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM where you'll see 8 links you can click on, The 5th link down is your 'true'  AGI Amount; i use the word true because we always think it's on our W2, but nowhere on our W2s does it ever say AGI or Annual Gross Income! you can find it on either Turbo Tax or your 1040 on Line 21@

and i'm willing to BET, that for this crazy irs page, they want your Real AGI, and not the Tips and Wages amount on your W2

I did my taxes for 2019 April 7th and I do own the IRS 1,500 which I plan on making payments monthly but do I still qualify for the stimulus payment and I never put my bank info so if i qualify will i have to wait for paper check on there website it's not giving me no information 

Ya I did my taxes on February 3rd still haven't got nothing except my state refund 21 days later like they said you would. But now I hear that u won't get the stimulus check until you file for 2020 taxes what kind of crap is that. The people that really need it and I know alot of people in my town that haven't gotten anything. I have bills and everything and still getting debit my account form TurboTax. I can't find a job. I got denied my unemployment. How worse can it get there system is screwed up and they say well go to check your stimulus check portal it doesn't work for people that filed taxes and they aren't doing thier jobs and doing peoples tax refunds so we can get this dang money well American wake up they are worried more about big corporate companies that alot of them we don't even need. When a millionaire gets 1.2 Mill as thier stimulus check and we get a 1200 basically for bills well my bills keep getting bigger and I keep waiting. So no I don't believe that u have to do your 2020 taxes because they say they will send u a check anyways so where is it than they have peoples information and need to do there job that's there job

Tbirdtam

I had to go in and put in my bank info to .because i filed turbo tax but mailed it in they had mine but it wasnt processed yet so they used my 2018 tax info.so yes it does work

Ive NEVER had such a horror show of a difficult time with Turbotax and the **bleep** IRS i understand social distancing places are shut down etc etc.. Shuve it you cant tell me the IRS dont got enough means to get thier employess to at least answer taxpayer phone calls for certain emergency situations!! ITs Bull **bleep** and im officially pissed ive been waiting since FEeb 28th for federal refund still not received And its just said Processing Tax Topic 152 since second week of march!! Now i find out i cant get my Stimulus check on it either? it said confirmed for DD on 4.24 then changed to mailing a check !! ive never been so upset in my life especially considering since middle of February to Second week of April i was entirely completely homeless and living in my car and unable to get a job due to small town living and temporary business shut downs! i starved basiccally and founght but still nothing and no help from anyone! i loved turbotax up until this year and this issue causing me now to go even longer without money that i needed to feed and care for myself any way possible! luckily im self sufficient and can do so many odd job small things for cash or id be dead in my vehicle somewhere!!

Turbotax im dissapointed and i expect better from you! Same goes for the IRS tax refund processing bull**bleep** that just seized to exsist! "Oh you have a pending tax refund your waiting for??" WELL thats too bad we dont give a **bleep**! but heres 1200 for stimulus money we still wont DD even tho complete accurate info was provided also i dont give a **bleep** about the 1200 my tax refund owed to me is 3 x more than that!! 

WHERE IS MY TAX REFUND !!!??? or were there issues when the IRS tried DD that money as well and its disapeared???

Tbirdtam

Your wrong. My taxes were mailed and im getting mine monday.they used my 2018 tax info.it does work .im proof of it.

I updated my DD information on the same day. My status still shows "your eligible for payment. You're payment date in pending, please keep checking back for updates." So irritating

You did your 2018 taxes and got it. Well I did my 2019 and got nothing because they say there still processing my 1014 for federal and before all this covid I was waiting it's been 8 and half weeks well there's no way to call them or TurboTax so they can't do there job and use peoples social security info to issue checks because they want to know if u pay your dumb taxes where do u think why they have millions of dollars of money all the time from tax payers and we get 1200

I entered mine Thursday when the site was down.  I got confirmation they now have my banking information. When I rechecked the next day, still no info on check being deposited, but they do have my account info and is in proccess.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies