Other financial discussions

you're gonna be so mad when you realize why this page kept putting me off til the next day because of too many attempts trying to log in to either put in or update my checking information, so my stimulus check has a place to go to so i can finally get to it! 
my stupid 'ADDRESS' was the Culprit, it kept saying continuously, "Your Information Does Not Match Ours,' even though i KNEW everything i was putting in was CORRECT!
IT'S EXTREMELY CASE SENSITIVE, it needed me to TYPE MY ADDRESS Exactly as it is on my W2!
I SWEAR, THIS IS WHAT STOPPED ME FROM GETTING TO THE NEXT PAGE WHERE YOU FINALLY PUT IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFO:
1. I kept putting in South when my W2 only has an S for the word South, (NO PERIODS OR COMMAS, THESE 2 PAGES HATE PERIODS AND COMMAS IN ANYTHING, IT DOESN'T WANT COMMAS WHEN YOU'RE PUTTING IN YOUR (AGI-Annual Gross Income EITHER, 
2. i kept putting the word Drive in my address, when my W2 actually says Dr, 'again with no period'

i hope this helps someone:
as soon as i typed in an exact replica of what was on my W2, it finally took me to the next page where putting in the checking account information was a much smoother ride!
By The Way:
I Found My (Actual) Annual Gross Income on the very first page turbo tax brings you to after you log in, scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM where you'll see 8 links you can click on, The 5th link down is your 'true'  AGI Amount; i use the word true because we always think it's on our W2, but nowhere on our W2s does it ever say AGI or Annual Gross Income! you can find it on either Turbo Tax or your 1040 on Line 21@

and i'm willing to BET, that for this crazy irs page, they want your Real AGI, and not the Tips and Wages amount on your W2