turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

• I filed on the 8th of April was accepted then too . I still haven't received my stimulus check . I don't get a tax refund . So I just gave up weeks ago . 

Eight zero zero eight two nine zero five eight two ext six five two  good luck .  I got through but I have to call back on June 3 . Maybe I'll get my stimulus check then . I called around 8 am . I was on hold almost a hour . But I did talk to someone live and he was really nice. 

VictoriaD75
Employee Tax Expert

If you did not get a tax refund, you may receive the stimulus payment on a debit card. Be sure to watch your mail.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1012

Information about who is getting the stimulus check can be found in the links below:

What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?

Economic Impact Payments

The IRS has created a Get My Payment portal to track the progress of these payments for taxpayers.

IRS Economic Impact Payments

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

this is all good info but have you heard how we double check if it has been sent. my concern is that it says it was mailed out over 2 weeks ago. did it get lost? did my old change of address effect it? (irs page makes it sound like it wouldn't but the post office says it would...and this is just a concern because my address change was from awhile ago and i recieved the letter from trump saying hey you  qualify...but still no check...) how easy is it for say someone else to  use the debit card...i would just like to know)

Nope! Still haven't gotten a thing yet. Thank goodness for my kids. I would have starved to death by now waiting on politicians to help. 

I'm in the exact same boat, and there's no one you can call to even do anything about it, like check the real status of where and when..  

Last weekend I got the letter saying that it was gonna be direct deposited, the letter was dated May 6. So I called Intuit to see if it was attempted, it was attempted back on April 27th, but rejected because they gave me the WRONG acct number for one of the three cards I have from them, Intuit had actually cancelled the acct because it was inactive for over two years. So they gave me the wrong number that I didn't know at that time, so I updated my info then on IRS, but you cannot change it once you put it in... And not one single number on site to just call them and explain things and get it changed, so now I just guess I have to wait til WHENEVER. The simple phone call would have taken the stress & grief away these past 5 weeks, but nope, can't call them. Now my kids are feeding us😔

@VictoriaD75 The Portal doesn't work... It's been on the same page since 4/15. It says that When they get a date for me, the system will update the page. I'm STILL Waiting.... 

I  was in the same situation and then I finally got mines direct deposit around end of may. I understand what you going threw. just be patient it will come either check, card or dd 

(UPDATE- STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED 1ST STIMULUS PAYMENT .....BUT....BELOW WAS TAKEN FROM THE IRS PAGE-MY STATUS HAD SAID MAILED ON MAY 15TH (I NEVER RECIEVED IT) ...CHECK MY PAYMENT NOW SAYS ELIGIBLE ... WILL POST WHEN THEY HAVE A DATE.....NOT SURE IF MY DATE HAD AN ERROR AS WELL AS THE MAY 22ND MENTIONED IN IRS POST OR IF THEY RECEIVED MY REQUEST VIA FAX TO TRACE...ONCE AGAIN IF I EVER RECEIVE MY FIRST PAYMENT I WILL POST IMMEDIATELY...I HOPE THOSE OF US WHO HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID IN THE FIRST ROUND, FINALLY GET SOME HELP...FINGERS CROSSED FOR EVERYONE)

If the Get My Payment application says you’re receiving a check, your Economic Impact Payment (EIP) may come as a pre-paid debit card. Debit card payments come in a plain envelope from “Money Network Cardholder Services."

Due to a system error, EIPs scheduled to be mailed as a pre-paid debit card on 05/22/2020 were not all issued.

If you live in one of the states listed below, no action is needed. We are working to issue the payment as a paper check to your address on file for you. Get My Payment will provide a new date once your payment by check has been scheduled.

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Colorado
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Iowa
  • Louisiana
  • Massachusetts
  • Mississippi
  • Nebraska
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Vermont
  • Virginia

If Get My Payment says your payment was mailed on 05/22/2020 and you do not live in one of these states , follow the guidance provided in the Payment Issued but Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Not Received section of the EIP FAQs.

FINALLY RECEIVED MY STIMULUS CHECK FROM IRS 09/22/2020

I DID HAVE TO REQUEST A PAYMENT TRACE -IT TOOK ABOUT ANOTHER 5 WEEKS AFTER THAT

TO RECEIVE IT...BUT...IT CAME!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN THERE'S, OTHER THAN...THERE IS STILL HOPE AND JUST KEEP TRYING.

That's Been The Message I've Gotten For The Past Week.

Melvin4
Returning Member

[email address removed]... Kevin I haven't seen my second payment

I haven't gotten my 3rd one yet I don't know what's the hold up

for when adding/updating the DD on irs.gov under get my payment for 3rd stimulus, be sure to add 2019's agi, then the question that follows, check whether you got a tax return or you owed them. at least thats how it was with me, i just updated my DD on get my payment after spending a month trying to figure out what irs was asking. hope this helps if you haven't got it working.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies