Other financial discussions

Ya I did my taxes on February 3rd still haven't got nothing except my state refund 21 days later like they said you would. But now I hear that u won't get the stimulus check until you file for 2020 taxes what kind of crap is that. The people that really need it and I know alot of people in my town that haven't gotten anything. I have bills and everything and still getting debit my account form TurboTax. I can't find a job. I got denied my unemployment. How worse can it get there system is screwed up and they say well go to check your stimulus check portal it doesn't work for people that filed taxes and they aren't doing thier jobs and doing peoples tax refunds so we can get this dang money well American wake up they are worried more about big corporate companies that alot of them we don't even need. When a millionaire gets 1.2 Mill as thier stimulus check and we get a 1200 basically for bills well my bills keep getting bigger and I keep waiting. So no I don't believe that u have to do your 2020 taxes because they say they will send u a check anyways so where is it than they have peoples information and need to do there job that's there job