turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JoyFernwood
Returning Member

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Agreed. We should all stand together on this issue 

JoyFernwood
Returning Member

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

We should all demand a refund of all fees paid to TT and MORE.

It is TurboTax fault that all this is happening , my 1040 has same routing number on it as my card ,so turbo had to give me a different 1040 than they sent irs or it wouldnt have said they didnt have enough info.  Now i updated my info last Wed and still no date , just says they will update when they have a date . Once again where im from everybody that doesnt really need tge money has gotten it and me a single father of 2 little boys and many otber family's i know are still waiting , **bleep** show is what it is and wit doesnt look like it would be to hard to fix the problem , but it doesnt seem like theyre to worried about the people that need the money , i still will never use turbo again 

But you dont have a turbotax card

Hi, I am having problems with getting stimulus check and also federal.

I have filed it 3/30/2020

All other friends who have filed tax after me gotten all the money,too

Anyway I am with you

[email address removed] 

I need the names and phone numbers of all the companies you sent my tax return to be for it was put on this crapy ass turbocard pile of **bleep**. This info needs to come from a turbotax employee  if this info is not given then turbo was up to somthing and thats why they did not give our info to the IRS. who knows what other info turbotax did not send the IRS

It's funny how turbo tax helped design the irs portal as well but couldn't update our deposit with the turbo card. I read an article that TurboTax designed both on their site and irs official site get my payment for everyone to track their stimulus and update deposit . That's probably why everyone is having issues. 

CheyBeau

They gave the wrong bank information and I can’t find anywhere to change it so I can even get my taxes The stimulus check has already gone to a different account and he’s going to a different account yet again from what it says online this is the second year I have had problems I won’t be useing them again

Yes i have a TurboTax card , and the routing number and account number is the same as the one on the 1040 that supposedly TurboTax sent to the irs ,but i still had to go in a update direct deposit info.  Still havent gotten any money or any date of when i will recieve ,bow it just says it will bw deposited into the account i provided and when they have a date it will go on the page will be updated . So who knows how long it will take to get a date then probly be a week later . What a joke TurboTax is , and the way all of them handle things is a joke , why do business with someone who wont even take calls and gelp us out at least make us frel better by giving the true story about why everything is such a mess . That would satisfy me along with the money too but would really like ro hear what to expect from TurboTax since they advertise they will have your back no matter what ?????

turbotax stealing money from there us ill be filing a police report at the end of the week if you dont send my money have fake bank accounts for use is a crime bank fraud  

Ay Joey, Same thing here. Same EXACT thing here. I am a single father of two as well, every time I entered my info on IRS portal it said it didn't match records. Obviously I know my own ssn, dob, and address, but no match lol. It took 4 days and multiple calls to Turbotax "Live" and Their "Expert Tax Preparers" all which ended with a different answer, mind you, Until it accepted my Information. It said "Check will be mailed on 24th" and that's that...No opportunity to enter direct deposit information, because Santa Barbara didnt take the time to send the permanent, functional Account Number to the IRS when asked. They claimed that "They wouldnt get paid to do that" I say all that to say this...Turbotax could offer to DOUBLE MY RETURN NEXT YEAR IF I FILE WITH THEM AND I WOULDNT. If you have the same convictions stand on them and dont ever use this garbage, poor excuse for a company again.  I cant wait for that Class Action Lawsuit 

JuniTheUki

Same  thing identical happened to me! Then someone told me that if I get direct deposit i would get my check immediately. That was a lie. I WILL NEVER EVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE SPREAD THE WORD TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS! . 

Antonio 

[email address removed]

please help me

im having issues with getting my money as well

I feel you on that. Been using their products thinking they would get better every year same crappy service. I'm going back to H&R BLOCK. at least they're worth the extra money they cost.

bakerdunham
Returning Member

Thank you for your information.  I haven't received mine either and I was told it was because of TurboTax.  Very disappointing  I've used  TurboTax for years. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies