turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

45195FAB-7EA9-4FA7-A854-8AEE4B5C6D01.png

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

They could’ve told us I’m definitely joining the lawsuit now

4FA2B712-7949-4FEF-93E1-39A015F048E3.png

8206166D-95D0-4C74-907B-D7F3E48D8E34.png

Same!!!! I F*cking paid these chumps money and they screwed everything up... then they turn off their call support line, and their website has stopped working... I am so mad right now. I needed that money today and they screwed me... I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN, AND I WILL BE LOOKING INTO FILLING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY DID THIS TO A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE............... I am also contacting BBB as well as anyone else until they OPEN THEIR PHONE LINE AND WEBSITE

Extra fees this year to file plus lied to all us we’ll contact him tell him

EC823DFD-1054-49C7-9283-5C10BF7D2929.jpeg

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Select https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments  and select the get my payment option to update your  direct deposit information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
GabiU
Level 15

Hang in there, everyone! 

TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again. 

& as stated above, you can check your status on https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment. If you proceed in the portal, make sure your have your 19 or 18 AGI from your tax return and the amount you received from your return or what you owed to confirm your identity

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Same. 

For 2018 my refund was direct deposited into my checking account. For 2019 it was deposited onto the Turbo green dot card.  Today I logged into the IRS “Where’s my Payment” tool and it said they needed more info in order to direct deposit my stimulus payment - my banking info is what they asked for.  I submitted my account info and it basically just said “thanks, check back once a day for an update on when your payment is scheduled to be deposited.”  

My oldest daughter was showing hers pending as of Monday morning bc her & her husband used their checking account for their refund.  I feel like using the turbo card for mine has delayed my payment.  Otherwise, I probably would have received it today like everyone else. I am not happy about this.

Ok well I filed with turbo 3years now had my refund dd to their turbo card.. didn't receive my stimulus nothing.check the irs portal says they don't have dd info. So I went to enter it in and its saying it's not the right info they have for me to come back in 24hours??! What the **bleep**!!! I'm not understanding and it's so frustrating!! Is it because I'm entering the full amount and not the amount after turbotax takes their **bleep**ing fees for what since the fees are for them to help if anything happens and I'm calling their number and its disconnected I use their app can't get on so I'm just so confused right now??.

Help

hi are u looking for aomwthing well its not avalbile anymore so move on

RickG
Expert Alumni

We understand how frustrating this can be, assuming you are going the the Get My Payment portal through the IRS, it's asking for your AGI from 2019 or 2018 and the amount paid/received for your refund/owed funds prior to any fees having been taken out. So it sounds like you are doing it correctly based on what you have posted.

I'm with ya bro. We r screwed. They don't care about the Lil guy, it's all about the almighty dollar. 

So your pretty much saying we gotta make sure we put in the correct info to get r stimulus on r card right??? We'll, sorry to say that's the responsibility of Intuit/ TT. Y'all **bleep**ed up, this will definitely affect ur future business. Predators!!! You took advantage of the Lil guy.

I think you may be locked out and that’s why your getting that message.  The amount it is asking for you to enter is your adjusted gross income that’s line 8b on your 1040 form it’s the total gross income you made for the year prior to taxes being taken out. If you log back into TurboTax you can view your return and goto the1040 form. That’s what I had to key when I did it and went thru it and read on prior posts others were getting the same message due to keying total refund amount there vs AGI. 

Same **bleep** on mine too, so pissed off!!!!

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me. This has been such a mess :.(

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies