Solved: My husband was stationed in Texas, but this is not listed as a state option for the question Where was (name) stationed? What should I put here?

My husband was stationed in Texas, but this is not listed as a state option for the question Where was (name) stationed? What should I put here?

Since Texas does not have a personal income tax then just skip entering Texas as a state where he was stationed.  

The program will only look at the State of Legal Residence that was entered in the My Info section if only military pay is being reported and there was no other source of income from another state.