How do I list kuwait as a combat zone?

How do I list kuwait as a combat zone?

You go thru all the questions in "My Info" when you edit you personal information (name, DOB, SSN, etc)....and it asks if you were in the military, then one of the questions that follows shows a whole page of combat zone operations  (Kuwait is not specifically listed...but it's one of those operations)...or "Other Combat Zone".

As far as your military W-2 is concerned, military finance will reduce box 1 by your combat pay, and show that amount in box 12 with a code Q.  That's the only place it is needed.  If you don't have any box 12, Code Q value, you'll have to go to military finance and get a corrected W-2....or find out why you didn't qualify for it.

How do I list kuwait as a combat zone?

How do I list kuwait as a combat zone?

Thank you very much!