How do I answer "I am a member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces (active, reserve or National Guard)"? Yes or No I separated the air force 03June2016.

Based on the information that you have provided; You would answer "Yes" because you would be considered a "former member of the U.S. Armed Forces".

Note to Others seeing this question

At this point in time (2020 and working on 2019 taxes), the answer would be NO.

______________________________________________

During early 2019, a whole bunch of old Q&A's were dumped into this forum with the dates changed to the Dump date. 

The actual question may have been asked in 2017 about a 2016 tax return...for which the answer would have been, Yes, back then since the original person asking was in the military for a part of 2016.