I am looking at Deluxe vs Premier. What does "Additional Help" mean re investment income. I do have stocks with dividends and a few I have sold this year.

I am a long time user of Turbotax, and I know last year you moves some things out of Deluxe Edition.  I noted on the Premier edition it says "addional help" for investment income.  My investments are simple...some dividends and a few stock sales.  Does Deluxe handle those or am I now only able to use Premier Edition.  What exactly does "additional help" really mean...that only Premier Edition will even handle a stock sale, or that it is simpler in Premier Edition ?  

TurboTax Deluxe for desktop includes all tax forms and schedules. The additional help comes from expanded interviews and/or blue links with specific information. If you are familiar with the income and deductions you have to enter on your return, you should do well with the Deluxe version.