cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I am looking at Deluxe vs Premier. What does "Additional Help" mean re investment income. I do have stocks with dividends and a few I have sold this year.

I am a long time user of Turbotax, and I know last year you moves some things out of Deluxe Edition.  I noted on the Premier edition it says "addional help" for investment income.  My investments are simple...some dividends and a few stock sales.  Does Deluxe handle those or am I now only able to use Premier Edition.  What exactly does "additional help" really mean...that only Premier Edition will even handle a stock sale, or that it is simpler in Premier Edition ?  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 7

I am looking at Deluxe vs Premier. What does "Additional Help" mean re investment income. I do have stocks with dividends and a few I have sold this year.

TurboTax Deluxe for desktop includes all tax forms and schedules. The additional help comes from expanded interviews and/or blue links with specific information. If you are familiar with the income and deductions you have to enter on your return, you should do well with the Deluxe version.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 7

TurboTax Deluxe for desktop includes all tax forms and schedules. The additional help comes from expanded interviews and/or blue links with specific information. If you are familiar with the income and deductions you have to enter on your return, you should do well with the Deluxe version.

View solution in original post