Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MikeEN

try to import from JP Morgan, says to obtain the identification code from the link but the link is NOT available!

Now April 10, bug still seems to be there as I cannot get a link to get verification number to download data from JP Morgan Chase

try to import from JP Morgan, says to obtain the identification code from the link but the link is NOT available!

Did you try the link I posted yesterday??

Yes, but workarounds have been posted by a few. It’s a bit of a hassle, but better than manual input. 

Start a free online tax filing and skip to the federal income section. Unfortunately there are several screens to forces you to click through to get there, but don’t bother to put any information in. Just go to the section to import. Click the link (tiny blue hyperlink at the bottom of that screen) to get the identification code. Then enter that identification code into the program on your computer and it will import them like it should have. 

I did it a different way, but your link is probably better. I’m assuming your link bypasses the need to start an online TurboTax filing to get the code. An even shorter and faster workaround.  Thanks for posting.  

yolo7

This link worked for me!  Thank you!!!

Thanks to you guys for posting this...I just did mine manually earlier today (wish I'd seen these responses earlier!), but I will use this method to make sure that what I entered was correct.  Thanks!

spikul
Returning Member

Still having problems.  Link is missing.  Taxes due next week.  Is this a mac, windows, or general software issue?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies