Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Not able to import Robinhood 1099 form

Yes it is as intended. Additionally, it is the same phone number listed in both links and yes we do have live support agents -  the call volume may just be extremely high if you are experiencing issues getting through to someone. @Conrail_G.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

In my case after some ping pong with RH support they find a bug on their side and fix it....then import worked fine

Interesting, both TT and Robinhood said there was nothing that could be done. On the Robinhood side, they mentioned "this is just something that happens very rarely but it happens". Did you get any details on exactly what bug they fixed?

They only told me that

"

Good afternoon! Anthony here with Robinhood Support, and I want to follow up on your inquiry regarding your tax documents failing to import to TurboTax. 

After inquiring with our team that handles these requests, it looks like our team discovered an issue which may have affected your ability to import your tax documents. I have received word that this issue has been fixed, and you should be good to try again! 

I hope this helps, and if you still continue to encounter issues or have questions regarding your account or tax documents please feel free to respond. We're happy to help any way that we can! 

"

but they only look seriously on my issue after i send them several screenshot of issue and explain that i done it previous years without issue and have no issue with my account at TD and fidelity so that there was probably an issue on their side.  Not sure if it help but try to record the error and share with them to show you use good identifier 

I was now able to import the Robinhood 1099 for stocks.  Thank you very much for fixing the issue.

tzadiko

This is happening to me at the moment. The form became available today but I get error 902 when trying to import. Has anyone else solved this issue? I contacted Robinhood and they said to contact TurboTax. I contacted TurboTax and they said to contact Robinhood.

Getting the same error here. "Response from Robinhood - Markets 1099 forms not yet available for tax year"

Even though the file is ready on the robinhood app and I received email saying it was ready. Robinhood support wasn't much/any help. 

I would give this until next week ... although the import function should have been ready today they could have some issues to work out which is normal. 

I'm receiving this error on October 8 (rushing to finish before the extension deadline). Did it every get resolved? 

it took like a week and a half for it to auto resolve. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies