Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening NOW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Anyone else have an issue with importing 1099-INT from Chase Bank?

Cannot import any 1099 from Chase and have been told by Chase that TurboTax is missing Chase Investments from the import pull down window

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Anyone else have an issue with importing 1099-INT from Chase Bank?

I have tried numerous times...no help yet.  any clue?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article here for further assistance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Also unable to import from JPMorgan Securities.  "Get Your Identification Code" box not operable!

Yes.  The instructions are do click on the link to request the Security Password from J.P. Morgan Chase but there is NO link!  Clearly, this is a TurboTax issue.  How can it work if there is not link?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@lindacarrey12

Please try this step again.  This should now be resolved.  If you are still having issues, please post here for the next steps.  

fms1

I'm having a problem importing any information from JP Morgan Securities.  The "Get your identification code" does not work.

Same here

C'mon Intuit!  This has still not been resolved.  The "Get Your Identification Code" button is still not working.

fms1

you can call JP Morgan and they will send you a code to insert in the Turbo Tax import page.

Who do you call??? What number?

This seems to be a Turbo Tax/Intuit  issue.  Don't know why they can't fix it yet.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

You would first want to make sure you are using the correct login information. You would also want to make sure of what method for login is requested. I have provided some FAQ articles below that may assist you with your issue. If those don't work, you can always try to manually enter the information:

How do I import my 1099?

How do I enter a large number of stock transactions in TurboTax Online?

@Evgjr

turbotax fix this **bleep** problem!!!!!!!!!!!!  its been 2 weeks.  fix it or refund mymoney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hal69
Returning Member

When logging into Chase I receive a message indicating (that part of site not working, try again latter)! 

This has been going on for at least a week.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies