Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

shirleyrk

Where and how do i file a 1099 div from Turbo Tax business

This is a c Corporation  I need to file a 1099 Div with the IRS..

I did this last year, but cannot find how to do this with 2019 software

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieCo

A 1099 DIV form can be created using the Online link of Quick Employer Forms to prepare W-2s/1099s instead of using the desktop option to print the forms.

Here are the steps to be brought to Quick Employer Forms from with TurboTax Business:

1. Launch TurboTax Business.  (If you're already working on a tax return, you'll need to close it. Select New Tax Return from the File menu in the upper-left corner, then answer Yes to save the return you currently have open.)
  2. Select the Prepare W-2/1099.
  3. On the next screen, click Choose Online if you want to use Quick Employer Forms and follow the instructions.
Here is more information on the online Quick Employer Forms, plus a direct link:

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JulieCo

A 1099 DIV form can be created using the Online link of Quick Employer Forms to prepare W-2s/1099s instead of using the desktop option to print the forms.

Here are the steps to be brought to Quick Employer Forms from with TurboTax Business:

1. Launch TurboTax Business.  (If you're already working on a tax return, you'll need to close it. Select New Tax Return from the File menu in the upper-left corner, then answer Yes to save the return you currently have open.)
  2. Select the Prepare W-2/1099.
  3. On the next screen, click Choose Online if you want to use Quick Employer Forms and follow the instructions.
Here is more information on the online Quick Employer Forms, plus a direct link:

wrealty

Would you please tell how to launch Quick Employer Form from Turbo Tax for Home and Business 2020 Version?

Many Thanks.

[email address removed]

Open the program and look on the home screen for the Quick Employer's Forms link.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies