I deleaded a rental property in Massachusetts in 2018. How do i enter this information on turbotax to get the state tax credits?

1. If you haven't already, you must complete Schedule LP yourself. You can get a copy of the form from Mass DOR: https://www.mass.gov/doc/2018-schedule-lp-credit-for-removing-or-covering-lead-paint-on-residential-...

2. You enter the credit amount on the MA Credits screen as a "Business related non-refundable credit".

3. Select the "Lead Paint Credit". Just enter the credit amounts - ignore the fields that don't apply to you.

TurboTax should generate Schedule CMS for you. You won't be able to e-file, as you need to send in the paper Schedule LP with your tax return.

Spoiler
If I have 2 properties deleaded should I use 2 schedule LP? 

The Schedule LP form allows you to enter multiple properties. (But note that the 2019 form is still in draft at this time and will not be accepted for filing yet.)