Solved: My wife and I currently have two sets of farm land rental property. Can we combine this as one rental claiming all the income and expenses?

burrers

My wife and I currently have two sets of farm land rental property. Can we combine this as one rental claiming all the income and expenses?

Cattlerancher

If you already have two farm land rentals in TurboTax (form 4835, rentals you receive a percentage of the crop as rental income), I would recommend keeping them separate. One or both probably have some depreciating assets and separate expenses.

If you already have two farm land rentals in TurboTax (schedule E, rentals you receive a cash payment as rental income), I would recommend keeping them separate as well. One or both probably have depreciating assets and separate expenses.

Cattlerancher