In what section to i file my rental property that is managed by a management company?

You would report property management fees under that category for Rental Expenses on the "Enter Common Expenses" screen as you proceed through the rental expenses section.

Please see screenshot below.

i would put it under Management Expenses since it's your property management fees

You would report your rental income and expenses under wages and income>rentals, Royalties, and Farm>Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E).  Since a management company manages your property, you would need to indicate that you do not have active participation in the property. As indicated above, you report all management fees as a management fees, which is an entry in your expenses.