Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In 2023 return, an error "TY22 CLCO Wksht Row A AMT must be entered". There is no such sheet in 2022 return. Is Capital Loss Carry Forward Worksheet same as CLCO Wksht?

There is no Row A in Capital Loss Carry Forward Worksheet in my 2022 return and there is no Capital Loss Carryover Worksheet in my 2022 return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

In 2023 return, an error "TY22 CLCO Wksht Row A AMT must be entered". There is no such sheet in 2022 return. Is Capital Loss Carry Forward Worksheet same as CLCO Wksht?

This is a calculation for the AMT.  Just enter the capital loss carryforward that you had on your schedule D into that space.  Since you didn't trigger the AMT last year your capital loss carryforward is identical for regular and AMT purposes.  And since you probably haven't triggered the AMT this year, either, the number is pretty irrelevant.

@Shiv4 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Johnnie J

So I have the same problem, I'm going with the info from the 2022 Federal Carryover Worksheet item 12a and 12b (have the same request for Row B AMT).  

JMarsh

Having a similar issue. My Capital Loss Carryover has no Row A.

Also, the whole internet is throwing around the term AMT without spelling out what that is.

I'm also confused because I have to go way back to my 2022 return for this "fix" although last year did not ask these specific "corrections".

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies