turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im unmarried, divorced in 2012, paid rent to a landlord until Dec. 31, 2016, I own a 4 unit apt. in Los Angeles, Ca. owe 2012 -2017 tax. Which Turbo Tax do i use?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Im unmarried, divorced in 2012, paid rent to a landlord until Dec. 31, 2016, I own a 4 unit apt. in Los Angeles, Ca. owe 2012 -2017 tax. Which Turbo Tax do i use?

You can use TurboTax Premier, either on-line or cd/download to complete and e-file your 2017 taxes.

You can no longer e-file your previous years' tax returns. You will need to purchase prior TurboTax Premier cd/download for previous years. You will complete, print and mail your tax returns to the IRS. 

Follow this link to purchase 2014-2016: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

To purchase 2012 and 2013, you will need to go through a third party seller. Amazon still has some available. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can use TurboTax Premier, either on-line or cd/download to complete and e-file your 2017 taxes.

You can no longer e-file your previous years' tax returns. You will need to purchase prior TurboTax Premier cd/download for previous years. You will complete, print and mail your tax returns to the IRS. 

Follow this link to purchase 2014-2016: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

To purchase 2012 and 2013, you will need to go through a third party seller. Amazon still has some available. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies