Solved: I have rental income to report but I think it may be less than the minimum (15 days)

I have rental income to report but I think it may be less than the minimum (15 days)

I received notification from AirBNB that I needed to report rental income but I rented my property for less than 15 days in 2016, so I'm not sure if I need to report it.

See IRS Publication 527 Residential Rental Property page 19 - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p527.pdf#page=19

Used as a home but rented less than 15 days.

If you use a dwelling unit as a home and you rent it less than 15 days during the year, its primary function is not considered to be rental and it should not be reported on Schedule E (Form 1040). You are not required to report the rental income and rental expenses from this activity. The expenses, including qualified mortgage interest, property taxes, and any qualified casualty loss will be reported as normally allowed on Schedule A (Form 1040). 

I received a 1099 MISC for a rental of my home for a period of 14 days.  

Publication 527 says not to list the 1099 MISC on Schedule E and that because it is only 14 days the amount doesn't have to be listed as income?

Is that corrct?