I have been w/ turbotax for 9 years and have owned...

I have been w/ turbotax for 9 years and have owned my rental property #1 all that time. I sold it in 2019 but it does not appear in turbotax. How do I find it?

If you have been claiming Rental Income and Expenses, you should have data in the Rental Property section under Wages & Income.

Type 'rental property' in the Search window, then click on 'Jump to rental property'. 

If your Rental Property is not there, you can add it under Property Profile and Assets/Depreciation, and indicate that you 'sold it in 2019'.

Click the link for detailed info on how to enter Sale of Rental Property

Thanks, Marilyn.  But, for 9 years I have had 3 rental properties under the appropriate section and, for some reason I will never understand, Rental Property #1 completely disappeared this year even though everything is proper in my 2018 Rental Properties and I did not sell it and it doesn't show I sold it.  I tried signing in several times.  Same absence.  I will say that the web site was really having problems that day.  Finally, I just went to my 2018 depreciation form, started from scratch and sold it in 2019 and this worked.  Thanks for trying, but I know this was a TurboTax bug at this point.  And, to make matters worse, this year there is no way to call for help - even for a TurboTax problem.   Best, Hal

Had the exact issue as Hal2 describes.  Many years TT filer.  This year my long standing rental property info didn’t carry over from 2018 TT file to 2019 TT file.  Spent over an hour yesterday on phone with TT Support - no success.  This needs to be addressed PRONTO!

Boc - sorry you were affected, too, but I really don't know if anyone believed me and now maybe they do. What is this magical support phone number? I couldn't find one and they really should have one for THEIR web site problems. Thanks.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

To reach out to customer service, please see the below link to route you to the right department:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/