I have a Schedule D Capital Gains and Losses for a long-term capital loss carryover. I get the same deduction for the loss every year. How do I enter this with Turbo?

I have been reporting the $3,000 for a few years and it will continue for a number of years  because the loss was so large.  I don't know how to fill out the forms that keep coming up because I started reporting this a few years ago when I sold the stock.  I used a tax preparer and this is my first time online.  When I look at the Schedule D for the last few years I only fill out line 14,15,16, and 21.  The forms that you provide ask a lot of questions that I don't understand and I think I don't need to do anything with since this is an ongoing loss.

It's very simple to enter a capital loss carryover in the program.  

Go to the Federal Taxes tab, 

Wages and Income,

Scroll down to Investment Income

Start or Update the second topic Capital Loss Carryover

Since you know the total amount of your carryover, say Yes, you know your amounts

Enter the TOTAL amount of your carryover loss, not just the $3,000.  The program will automatically carry that over to the AMT fields.

You can also just type the words capital loss carryover into the Find box on the upper right, 

hit enter,

then select the Jump To below.