dady1031

I have a rental in California, I received my 1099- MISC but turbotax auto generated my federal adjusted and is asking for my california amount?

Where can I find my California amount? what is this?
MaryM428

When you are in the state section of TurboTax is will ask what amount of each type of income was earned in that state.  Because the rental was in California, you will attribute the entire amount to California.

States are not allowed to double tax you on income that is taxed by another state.  TurboTax asks questions about the income and helps to be sure that the correct amount is attributed to each state.

446708434

I need ask a question about my stimule i file got accept on feb12 but i had get another bank card same route number and tracking number has to do with that right

EbonyL122824

@446708434 Please clarify what you are needing assistance with.