I bought an RV and sold it, but I don't know where...

I bought an RV and sold it, but I don't know where is the section to declare it?..someone, Can help me with this question?

If you sold the RV at a loss, then you do not need to report it on your tax return.  A loss from selling personal use property is cannot be claimed.

If you sold the RV at a gain, then you would report it in the Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses section of your return.

Use the following steps to get started with Schedule D:  

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)
  • This opens a box where you can type in “schedule d” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)
  • The search results will give you an option to “Jump to schedule d
  • Click on the blue “Jump to schedule d” link

Answer that you did not receive a Form 1099-B reporting the sale.  Select that you sold personal items, and go from there.

@havicflores

Thank you So much!