Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to report dividend earned thats less than $10 without a 1099-DIV form? Acorns didnt provide any document form as divided earned was below $10?

New to investing, opened account on November 2020. I only have been making several one time contributions and never withdrew money from account.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to report dividend earned thats less than $10 without a 1099-DIV form? Acorns didnt provide any document form as divided earned was below $10?

I have a stock that has paid me $1.24 every year for the yearly dividend. I just create a 1099-DIV where you report dividends with the name of the company and the amount paid in dividends. This is what I do. I am not a tax expert but I think it should be reported.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I have a stock that has paid me $1.24 every year for the yearly dividend. I just create a 1099-DIV where you report dividends with the name of the company and the amount paid in dividends. This is what I do. I am not a tax expert but I think it should be reported.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies