Solved: How do you enter indirect rental expenses on schedule E for expenses that relate to all of the properties?

How do you enter indirect rental expenses on schedule E for expenses that relate to all of the properties?

I tried to put the expenses on a separate schedule E but the program needs rental property description, address, etc.

If you have a single expense that is related to multiple rental properties included on your return, you will need to prorate the expense and enter a portion of it under each property.  There is not a way to enter it one time and distribute it among multiple properties. 

Thank you for your answer. That is how I have always done it in the past, but I just reviewed a past return from someone and they actually listed the expenses in one of the columns on Schedule E without listing any Rental to go with it. The expense just flowed to the summary schedule E.  I thought maybe there was a way to do that within the program other than going to the schedule directly and forcing it.