How do I report long term capital gain from a mutual fund with Turbo tax Deluxe It wants a per share price and date bought. That info isnt available with a mutual fund

"How do I report long term capital gain from a mutual fund with Turbo tax Deluxe It wants a per share price and date bought. That info isnt available with a mutual fund"

The Merrill Lynch tax reporting statement has Long Term Capital gains distributions from 2 mutual funds.  There is no cost basis for this with a mutual fund.  How is it reported on Turbo Deluxe?.  

You will report that in the Dividend area.

Box 2a will be the long-term gains. 

Remove it from the Investments area where you were entering it.