Solved: How do I enter a 1099-B Prosper form? I have a 109...

How do I enter a 1099-B Prosper form? I have a 1099-B form that says "Form 1099-B: Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions".

To enter an investment sale from a brokerage account (1099-B), follow the steps below.

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Under Investment Income
  • On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

Or enter investment sales in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to investment sales

• Under Investment Income

I tried that it is now asking for "what type of investment did you sell?" and the options are Mutual Funds, Bonds and Options. Not sure what Prosper investments apply to ? This is a peer to peer lending company.