How do I file a CRP Form and M1PR?

I live in a different state from which I work and received a CRP for the rent I have paid in the state that I do not live. I would like to know exactly how to file the CRP Form and an M1PR on Turbotax.

How do I file a CRP Form and M1PR?

Form M1PR is filed separately from your Minnesota State Tax Return (and isn't due until August 15th). You may file Form M1PR and claim a refund for up to one year after the original due date. If you file later, you won’t receive a refund.  If you'd like to prepare/print Form M1PR:

1. Sign in (or go here if you can't). Continue your/take me to my return or pick up where I left off 

NOTE
    : If you already filed your return, you won't see any of the above. Go to your Tax Timeline and click Add a state under Some things you can do (don't worry, we're not really adding a state - but it will allow you to make changes).

2. Click on the State Taxes tab across the top.
  3. Continue to the Status of your state returns screen, then continue/edit/revisit the Minnesota state return (or begin and prepare if you've not already done so)
  4. Get to the Let's Check for Minnesota Nontaxable Income screen. Select Yes, I want to see if I qualify for these tax benefits.
  5. Click continue/done/no many times (unless you actually want to revisit/prepare another section) until you arrive at the Other Forms You May Need screen (seriously close to the end of the return). Confirm the Property Tax Refund (Form M1PR) box is checked, then continue.
  6. Fill out the form. If you have a refund, you'll be asked for direct deposit and state contribution info. Continue. 
  7. Click Print Form M1PR. You'll mail it to the address provided on screen. (click image below for reference)

You can check on the status of your Property Tax Refund after July 1 by using Minnesota's Where’s My Refund system. 

How do I file a CRP Form and M1PR?

NOTE

How do I file a CRP Form and M1PR?

I checked property tax refund and click continue. It didn't give me a form to fill out after.

How do I file a CRP Form and M1PR?

If I want a check instead of giving account info , will they send me a check?