Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

I don't own the property, just get the royalty. this is the only place where I have to go around and around with turbotax every yr
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
view2

Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

Box 2 of Form 1099-MISC is reserved for tax reporting related to royalty payments.Part I of Schedule E (Form 1040){select royalty for this] Link to "investment"at the last screen of the 1099-misc section..

View solution in original post

1 Reply
view2

Box 2 of Form 1099-MISC is reserved for tax reporting related to royalty payments.Part I of Schedule E (Form 1040){select royalty for this] Link to "investment"at the last screen of the 1099-misc section..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies