As of today my robinhood securities forms have bee...

joshrookstool

As of today my robinhood securities forms have been made available to me within Robinhood, but turbotax is not finding them when I link to Robinhood. Any suggestions?

As of today my robinhood securities forms have been made available to me within Robinhood, but turbotax is not finding them when I link to Robinhood. Any suggestions? I have 30 pages worth of stocks transactions and would really like to not enter them by hand....
LinaJ2020

To import your Robinhood account to TurboTax, click here Robinhood

If import does not go smooth, I will suggest to manually enter info.  If there are too many transactions, try to sum up between long term and short term.  You might still be able to e-file.  Here are the steps:

In TurboTax online,

• Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in 1099b and Enter 
  • Select Jump to 1099b
  • Follow prompts
  • On-screen, "Let's import your tax info, select I'll type it myself
  • Follow prompts to continue

A Form 1099-B is issued to report the proceeds from your stocks and bonds transactions.  The transactions will generate either a long term or short term capital gain or loss depends on how long the stocks are being held.  The amount will be reported on line 7 of your Form 1040 along with a Schedule D and Form 8949.  

All the info you need to enter is on page 1 & 2 of the statement ... you can enter the interest & dividends in the proper areas and then enter the sales using the summary entry option ... total time to do this a couple of minutes.