What section do I enter college tuition paid

To enter, edit or delete Education Expenses -

Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
Click on Deductions and Credits
Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
Scroll down to Education
On Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T), click on the start or update button

Or enter education expenses in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to education expenses

In that section, the amount for tuition shows zero and is cannot be edited.  It indicates that the amount was entered earlier, which it was not. 

You may want to log out, clear your cookies and cache, and then log back in to see if that allows you to edit. 

Here's how:

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

A full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

>>> This Did NOT Fix the issue.

I am working on locally installed TTax Deluxe, on Win 7 PC.

Cannot follow the guide or directly enter info on College Tuition Expense or 529 program distributions.

As this is local install - clearing the browser cache has nothing to do with this issue (Though i did it anyway...)

Please ehlp - taxes in NC Due tomorrow and i need to do Federal in order to do State...

I eventually found a post with the solution.  I can't remember exactly the steps but from what I do remember, you go through the process of entering and as we noted, the tuition section shows a zero and you cannot edit it.  But finish the section anyway.  Then at the end there is a summary page, stop on that page and hit "edit student" or something of the sort.  When you enter that edit section, then your allowed to enter the tuition from your forms.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.

You should be able to edit the education information when you complete the education entry screens and get to the summary page: