You can always enter your 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement manually. The instructions in the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below will explain how to enter it.
If TurboTax does not partner with your lender, you can choose to enter in your 1098 manually.
To manually enter your 1098, you can follow these steps in TurboTax:
- Open your return.
- Search for 1098 with the magnifying glass tool at the top of the page.
- Click the Jump to 1098 link at the top of the search results.
- Answer yes to Did you pay any home loans in 2020?
- Continue on the page that says Get ready to be impressed.
- Rather than entering a bank name or sign-in URL, scroll down and click on Change how I enter my form.
- Click on Type it in myself on the bottom right.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post