Solved: If my daughter spent a semester out of the country as part of her studies at a US school to learn foreign language. Is it considered as attending another school ?

If my daughter spent a semester out of the country as part of her studies at a US school to learn foreign language. Is it considered as attending another school ?

Is this considered attending another school per the tax question since her attendance at this foreign school was contingent on her enrollment at the school in the US.

If you are studying at an eligible university ( your main school )your tuition and costs would still be eligible for the education credit even if you are away for foreign studies. She would still be considered enrolled in one school.