I am trying to fill out 2019 education fees and pa...

I am trying to fill out 2019 education fees and part of it depends on what I put last year on my 1098-T. Is there a way I can specifically see the 1098-T from I uploaded last year for taxes of 2018?

@rigby95 

Here are your options:

1. You can get the information from your account that you have at school. Just look for the year end 2018 information. Specifically Form 1098-T. 
  2. In TurboTax, you can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

1. Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.
  2. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.

Want to download your customer data including your prior year returns? Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account to access all your data in accordance with our updated privacy policy.

Source: TurboTax FAQ

I have scrolled through those documents but I was unable to find a copy of the exact 1098-T that I uploaded last year, I would like to see what it looked like exactly. Did I miss it? Or would it be somewhere else?

TurboTax would not have a copy of your 1098-T from last year.  It takes the information from the fields on your 1098-T and then imports those numbers into the tax interview input sections.  

I would try to contact your school as recommended above by HelenC12 if you need the actual copy of Form 1098-T from 2018.