kayleesky4

I am a part time worker but go to high school full time what occupation should I put

my parents are claiming me as a dependent but I have a w2

The iRS only uses "occupation" for statistical purposes, so you could choose "student" or name the occupation for which you earned the wages.

If you can be claimed as a dependent on your parents’ return, you can still file your own return so that you can receive a refund of taxes withheld.  (You will not get back anything for Social Security or Medicare withheld.) You will not get the $4050 personal exemption.  Be sure that on your own return you say that you can be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s return.