Can I find a way to get the Federal ID number even if I did not receive 1098-T form via email?

Does your school have a website where you could access your 1098T information?

Yes- it says "You do not have any 1098-T Data available" Does that mean I don't apply to that form?

That's what it sounds like.  Were you a student in 2017?

Yes, I was part-time in both semesters. I was qualified to get Fafsa and Pell grant.

Contact the financial office and ask if or when you might get a 1098T.

Thank You.

If you pay any qualified tuition amount out of the pocket during 2017 and did not receive a Form 1098-T, you can still claim an education credit. 

In TurboTax online edition, here are the steps:

1. After sign into your account and select Take me to my return 

2.  At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in 1098t and Enter 

3.  Select Jump to form 1098T 

4.  On screen, "Do you want to enter your higher education expenses?" answer Yes

5.  Go through the step-by-step interview questions

6.  On screen, "Did you get a 1098-T from school for 2017?" answer No

7.  Follow prompts, on screen, You'll need to enter Federal ID number, select I can't find the ID no to                                       continue to enter your expenses.

See attached screenshot.