slwetterau

Can I add a 1098-T to my returns? I don't know what the eligibility requirements are.

LinaJ2018

If you go to school and pay out of pocket expenses, you may qualify for an education credit.  If you receive a Form 1098-T, you should enter the information in the program.  If you have already filed your taxes, you should wait until your return is either rejected or approved.  

If it's rejected, you can return to the program to add the Form 1098-T while fixing the error. 

If your return is approved, you would need to amend if adding the new information changes your original refund amount or tax due.  To amend, please click here 2018 Amend.  Follow the instructions in the program and it will tell you if the new information changes the result.  If you do need to amend, please wait until your return is fully processed and you have received your refund or your payment has cleared.