Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does the Schedule k-1 form 1065 not provide additional questions to enter my information?

I am shown a screen to enter yes or no if I have a form, however it returns back to the wages & income page and doesn't proceed to the rest of the forms questions.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Why does the Schedule k-1 form 1065 not provide additional questions to enter my information?

Several program updates have been posted recently that affected Schedule K-1 entries. Try entering your K-1 again. 

The easiest way to find any section of TurboTax is to open your return and use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "k-1", hit Enter, and click the "jump to" link to go directly to beginning of that topic.

Or go to the left column and click on Tax Tools >> Tools >> Topic Search. Type in "k-1", then click the topic in the list to go directly to the start of that section.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Unfortunately I am still having the same issue as of March 7th.  I am not able to get past the "Did you receive any Schedules K-1?" question.  There are no other questions or forms that come up.  This is really frustrating.  

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Please clarify which version of TurboTax you are using: Online or Desktop? Windows or Mac? If Online, which browser? Deluxe, Premier, Premium, or Home & Business?

@PatriciaV  thank you for your reply. 

I am using online version of turbo tax on MacOs/Chrome. I also am facing the same issues using the TurboTax android app. I am using TurboTax free edition. 

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

TurboTax Free doesn't support Schedule K-1. You'll need to upgrade to the Premium version of TurboTax Online. Select Upgrade in the menu on the left side of the screen after you open your return.

See also: How do I upgrade or switch to a higher version of TurboTax Online?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies