rlupfer

Where do I find Schedule a for 2018 return filed?

Ashby

If you have filed a return where you itemized deductions and you want to view a copy of the Schedule A, here's how you get a PDF copy of your return. 

1. From Tax Home (the first screen you see after you sign in), scroll down to Your tax returns & documents. You may have to select Show to open the drop down.
  2. Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this is just the workaround).
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools.
  4. Underneath Tax Tools, select Print Center.
  5. Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  6. Now check the 2018 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out.
  7. Select View or print forms.
  8. You'll now be able to print your federal tax forms.

If it's giving you the Standard Deduction and you can't see schedule A, You can check the actual amount of itemized deductions by using the Search Topics for "itemized deductions, choosing" (under "My Account, Tools" in the online versions).    Click on "Change my deduction". That will display the actual amount of itemized deductions vs. the standard deduction.    (Be sure to uncheck "Change my deduction" after checking it so you do not lock in the wrong deduction.
Ashby

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools.
  7. Select View or print forms.