Where can I find a list of the attachments require...

christophepoirri

Where can I find a list of the attachments required for my state return (PA)? The Turbotax summary sheet says I need to submit required attachments without listing them

JotikaT2

The only time you need to send in additional documents when your return is electronically filed would be if you had PA tax withholding on those forms or if there are issues with the amounts reported on your tax return versus what is reported on the actual tax form.  Please see the excerpt below for more details.

PA forms

You will mail your supporting documents to the address in the following link.

PA supporting documentation address

christophepoirri

Thank you for the quick reply. Does the same apply for PA returns submitted by mail? Somewhere along the filing process, Turbotax required me to file by mail versus electronically.   

JotikaT2

Yes, it would be very similar.  Here is a list for items that need to be included when mailing your return in.

Mailed PA return attachments