When I enter my 1099-G it keeps saying needs revie...

When I enter my 1099-G it keeps saying needs review, why? I’ve deleted and re entered and it still does it

If you could tell us what income is being reported on the 1099-G we may be able to help you better. It may be that you are missing some key information, such as a valid zip code, payer's TIN, recipient's TIN, or numbers is the proper boxes. Can you tell us what boxes have numbers in them?

It’s for unemployment. I’ve filled all the boxes that are filled in on the form

There are a couple of different 1099-G forms, so please follow the steps in this article to ensure that you are entering the information in the right section of TurboTax.

At the screen where you enter the name and address of the payer of the unemployment, check what is in the box Type of mailing address.   Make sure that the correct type of mailing address is selected, as well.