erickson476

When can I expect ,y stimulus check

bluedeb

When can I expect ,y stimulus check

Stimulus checks will begin to arrive next week

The IRS said the first checks for those who have direct deposit set up with the IRS will start to go out the week of April 13

The stimulus money will arrive either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, or in the mail with your registered address. 

If you would like to set up direct deposit to receive your payment directly to your bank account, the IRS said it expects to have an online tool you can use to set up and track electronic payments by April 17. 

When can I expect ,y stimulus check

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

bluedeb

When can I expect ,y stimulus check