anyssiaa

What do I put in box 14 for my W-2 information? I have three things on my W-2 and have no idea what they mean.

ThomasM125

There is a category for it in TurboTax, in the Tax Category column in the Box 14 section of the W-2 entry screen in TurboTax. It is called Oregon Statewide Transit Tax. So, enter OR STT W/H in the first column for box 14, then the amount in second column and choose Oregon Statewide Transit Tax in the third column.

You don't need to enter the wages subject to the tax (OR STT Wages). I'm not sure what ORD means, but your employer could probably tell you.

ThomasM125

The entries in box 14 are usually just informative in nature, meaning if you enter something there it probably won't affect the numbers on your tax return. There is a drop down menu in the entry screen for box 14 in TurboTax, however, so you may be able to find a tax category that corresponds to what is listed on your W-2 form.

If you can tell us what is listed there we may be able to help you determine what it means and if you need to do anything with it on your tax return.

anyssiaa

I live in Oregon and believe it's the transportation tax. I don't remember filling it out before. The acronyms being shown are "OR STT Wages" "OR STT W/H" and "ORD". 

ThomasM125