Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Box 16 Description-1 has been entered for code E and either code D or code F. Use separate K-1 worksheets to report more than one type of foreign gross income sourced at the entity level.

How do I do this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Box 16 Description-1 has been entered for code E and either code D or code F. Use separate K-1 worksheets to report more than one type of foreign gross income sourced at the entity level.

You must create another Schedule K-1 entry worksheet for the portion of Box 16 attributable to Code D or F..  Enter the same information in Part I and Part II thru Item I2,  on the second Schedule K-1 with just the portion of Box 16 attributable to code D or F only.  Do not duplicate any other items on that second copy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You must create another Schedule K-1 entry worksheet for the portion of Box 16 attributable to Code D or F..  Enter the same information in Part I and Part II thru Item I2,  on the second Schedule K-1 with just the portion of Box 16 attributable to code D or F only.  Do not duplicate any other items on that second copy.

sops64

I went to income and started another K1 then copied one of the Other incomes from the first K1 and removed it from that first K1. You don't need to copy everything on a second or third K1 just the name info and fill the correct box in THAT THEY DON'T WANT DUPLICATED. So far it hasn't come back.
Finally when I did a download of a KKR  K1and Turbo made 4 copies of the K1 to fulfill this requirement of not doubling up some info.  Each extra copy had a description in the title of what that K1 was used to report.e.g. KKR (Box 20 other income).

rbcole
Returning Member

sops64's answer worked !
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies