turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On my Schedule K-1, box 20, I have code AG with value STMT. On STMT, there are 2 entries for AG: gross receipts for 2019, & gross receipts for 2018. How do I enter this?

Do I add the values for the 2 years together, or do I make 2 entires with code AG?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

On my Schedule K-1, box 20, I have code AG with value STMT. On STMT, there are 2 entries for AG: gross receipts for 2019, & gross receipts for 2018. How do I enter this?

ignore them because they go nowhere and TurboTax can't use them. that's what the asterisk means

this is for purposes of 448 (c) (who can't use the cash basis of accounting)  which only applies to partnerships and corporations. some tax programs will ignore the fact that you are an individual and just prorate the total amount among the partners. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

ignore them because they go nowhere and TurboTax can't use them. that's what the asterisk means

this is for purposes of 448 (c) (who can't use the cash basis of accounting)  which only applies to partnerships and corporations. some tax programs will ignore the fact that you are an individual and just prorate the total amount among the partners. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies