turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ted3

My first year using Turbotax Business 2017. How can I export My Tax Data, specifically the "Form and Line" and "What you entered" for my account to review?

It's my first year using Turbotax Business and I want my account to review what I am entering. An export of the rows that are shown in the My Tax Data would be easy for him to see all of my entries.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My first year using Turbotax Business 2017. How can I export My Tax Data, specifically the "Form and Line" and "What you entered" for my account to review?

You cannot export the rows, in full or part, that are shown in My Tax Data. However, you should be able to expand that box and take a screenshot (see screenshot below) of the actual box. 

Unfortunately, you will probably need to take multiple screenshots as you scroll down the list of entries but that is about the best you are going to be able to do in this regard.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You cannot export the rows, in full or part, that are shown in My Tax Data. However, you should be able to expand that box and take a screenshot (see screenshot below) of the actual box. 

Unfortunately, you will probably need to take multiple screenshots as you scroll down the list of entries but that is about the best you are going to be able to do in this regard.

Please add the export "My Tax Data" functionality as a download capability within the window that manages that display. This is an easy lift and wonderful tool for us tax preparers who need to make sure all data that is entered this year is present (by a comparison of last year's data exported in the same fashion).  Tax preparers would LOVE THIS! 🙂 🙂 🙂

SusanY1
Employee Tax Expert

Tax preparers should use professional tax software to prepare their client returns.  This is a often a feature of professional software. 

TurboTax is designed for self-prepared tax returns only.  Use by tax preparers violates the software terms of service and fails to meet IRS requirements for due diligence and for the preparer to sign the return. 

@Nestle7277

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies