Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I tried to submit it tells me I have to fix 1 issue. It takes me to a Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet Line 16. I already received stimulus and entered amounts. Help!

Everything double checked and entered correctly.  On the stimulus page I answered yes to receiving and entered 1700 on first line and 1200 on second line.  Everything is complete but keeps sending me back to this worksheet.  When I try to enter an amount it won't even let me do anything.  I've called support, logged out, tried deleting the form.  Nothing works.   Please help!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I tried to submit it tells me I have to fix 1 issue. It takes me to a Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet Line 16. I already received stimulus and entered amounts. Help!

Since you continue to have problems, even after trying several options, please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I already contacted support.  They checked over my return and also could not figure out the issue.  The best thing they could come up with was to wait a few weeks and try again.   I know it is an error on the Turbotax side.  Everything is filled out correctly.   I already entered my stimulus amounts correctly, so it shouldn't be taking me to a recovery rebate credit worksheet line item.   The recovery rebate credit worksheet isn't necessary since I already received my stimulus.  Every time I try to file, it says fix this issue and takes me to that worksheet.  It won't even let me enter amounts on the line item and save.  I can't do anything once it takes me to the worksheet, I have to log out and log back in.  

GeoB
Level 1

Im have a similar issue.  Once I put everything in and hit "continue" it does nothing.  It won't advance to the next page.  Please help

I've used Turbotax 5 years in a row with no issues, this is the first time Ive had an issue.   Definitely seems to be a Turbo tax error in their coding or program due to the stimulus payments.  I am going to wait it out a week or two and see if they came up with a patch or fix.   If not, then the only option is to print them out and send them in regular mail which I am trying to avoid.   If they can't fix the issue, hopefully we get a credit for next year.   Let me know how it works out for you!

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Please see Employee Tax Expert ReneeM7122's post here, regarding this issue.

If you need further assistance please reach out to TurboTax Customer Care. The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using in the TurboTax FAQ below:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

GeoB
Level 1

Hey there.... here's an update that I tried.  I used Google Chrome and everything worked.  Try that out. 

Good LUCK!!!

You are a lifesaver, thank you!!!   I was on Safari on my MacBook when I was having issues.  I read your reply this morning and tried Chrome on my cell phone, worked instantly.  I guess there is a problem in Safari letting you enter numbers into that worksheet.   Chrome let me enter line items and hit continue right away.   

Have to love when another user gives you the correct answer instead of Turbotax employees replying to contact support!   Hopefully others with this issue stumble on this thread and get it resolved.  Thanks again!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies