turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

RosyB

I have a turbo Tax Business and need to report a disposition of a Partnership asset with section 179. I already entered the information on Box 20, Code L but is not populating the supplemental information report on the disposition.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I have a turbo Tax Business and need to report a disposition of a Partnership asset with section 179. I already entered the information on Box 20, Code L but is not populating the supplemental information report on the disposition.

Your K-1(s) should show "STMT" (Box L) and there should be a supplemental K-1 179 Report.

RosyB

That statement is not there! 

Need more details. 

Did you dispose of the asset in the program? If so, did you indicate you previously took a Section 179 deduction and enter an amount?

RosyB

Yes I did.

Are you looking in Forms Mode below the K-1(s)?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies